Packet capture/Network traffic sniffer app with SSL decryption.
Not that feature rich yet, but it’s a powerful debugging tool especially when developing an app.
If you can’t capture your app’s SSL packets
Do one of the followings:
– Set targetSDKversion to 23 or lower
– Setup security config described as ‘The default configuration for apps targeting Android 6.0 (API level 23) and lower’ at
– Capture network packets and record them.
– SSL decryption using man-in-the-middle technique.
– No root required.
– Easy to use.
– Show packet in either hex or text.
You don’t need to setup a dedicated proxy server on your PC. All you need is just your Android device.