Fifa Infinity Patch 2020 + FIFAXXIMs Mod 2020 v2.1+ Frosty Manager v184.108.40.206 + Squad Update [ 28. 01.2020] Download
With the recent release of the new version of Frosty Tools we have decided to start working and release the new FIFA Infinity Patch for FIFA 20!
The most complete patch for FIFA 20 to date will offer the following:
– Brasileirao fully updated, with real rosters and missing teams added (Corinthians, Flamengo, Palmeiras, Sao Paulo and Vasco da Gama).
– Russian Premier League added and playable in Career and Tournament modes (including Russian Cup), with updated rosters and graphics for all the teams.
– Czech Fortuna Liga added and playable in Career and Tournament modes, with updated rosters and graphics for all the teams.
– UEFA Champions League 2019/20 group stage missing teams added in Rest of World.
– UEFA Europa League 2019/20 group stage missing teams added in Rest of World.
– Al-Ahly (EGY), Auckland City (NZL) and Kitchee SC (HKG) added in Rest of World.
– Important teams from different european countries, including BATE Borisov (BLR), Maccabi Tel Aviv (ISR), NK Maribor (SVN), Zorya Luhansk (UKR) among others, added in Rest of World.
– Licensed names, kits, minikits and logos for all the unlicensed teams.
– Licensed names and logos for unlicensed leagues and competitions.
– Two FUT Icons teams in Rest of World league (replace Adidas All Star Team and MLS All Stars).
– FIFA Club World Cup and CONCACAF Champions League playables in Career Mode.
– Real players for Brazil, Ecuador and Uruguay national teams.
– 43 realistic banners added (thanks to Southwest).
– 42 player faces updated (thanks to FCB17).
– 18 new player faces converted from FIFA 18 and 19.
– 21 manager faces unlocked and real manager names for all teams.
– Real stadium names for all teams.
– Compatibility with all languages.
Latest Version v2.1
Mod rebuilded to make it compatible with the latest FIFA title update (compatible with started career modes using 2.0 version, but some of the new features won’t be available in older careers).
– Unlocked all the new faces added in the latest FIFA update.
– Corrected kit details to all the Russian Premier League teams.
– Corrected kit details to all the Czech Fortuna Liga teams.
– Updated kits for Bolton Wanderers.
– Updated kits for Juventus (improved home, away and gk kits; added 3rd and 4th kits).
– Added 4th kits to the following teams: Barcelona, Chelsea, Milan and Napoli.
– Fixed crash with Mexico National Team.
– Added the following players with real hidden face: Saman Ghoddos, Valon Behrami and Emre Çolak.
It’s important to remember that there are three versions of this mod:
– In “Custom Version” you can play with all the new added teams in any mode. Brazilian Série A is playable in tournament and career mode, but you can’t play Czech Fortuna Liga or Russian Premier League neither in tournament or career mode.
– In “Czech Version” you can play with all the new added teams in any mode. Czech Fortuna Liga is playable in tournament and career mode, but you can’t play Brazilian Série A or Russian Premier League neither in tournament or career mode.
– In “Russian Version” you can play with all the new added teams in any mode. Russian Premier League is playable in tournament and career mode, but you can’t play Czech Fortuna Liga or Brazilian Série A neither in tournament or career mode.
All the teams included in the mod are playable with no issues in all versions.
More updates are planned with a multitude of new features to be included in the future!
Please, read carefully which are the features of each one and choose the one you like it. Remember that you can switch between the two versions in Frosty Mod Manager, but Career Modes started with one version are not compatible with another version.
It is recommended that you use a clean install of FIFA 20 for this patch. This patch is compatible with other mods, but you have to place FIP20 2.1 below any other mod in the “applied mods” list of Frosty Mod Manager in order to avoid compatibility issues.
Frosty Mod Manager by GalaxyMan2015 is necessary to run this patch. You can download it here: edition tools
Open Origin and go to “Offline Mode”.
Run FrostyModManager and select your FIFA 20.exe inside your installation folder.
Click on “Import Mod(s)” and select the files named “FIP20V21 Custom” inside the folder “Patch Files” that you’ve previously downloaded to import the mod (this is for the “Custom” version of the mod. If you want to install czech or russian version, just select the file named “FIP20V21 Czech” or “FIP20V21 Russian” respectively)
Click on “FIP20 v.2.1 Custom” (or “FIP20 v.2.1 Czech” or “FIP20 v.2.1 Russian”) on the “Available Mods” list and then, click on “Apply Mod(s)” to activate the mod.
With mod files of the select version applied in Frosty Mod Manager, run FIFA 20 by clicking the “Launch” button.
Note 1: if FIFA 20 doesn’t start after clicking on “Play” in FIFA Launcher with the mod installed, try to restart Origin app and launch FIFA 20 WITHOUT disconnecting Origin (Online modes will be available but they are not compatible with the mod and it’s not recommended to play those modes with the mod applied).
Note 2: you have to apply the updated squads to see all the changes made in 2.1 version. Copy the file named “SquadsFIPC” (if you play with custom version), the file named “SquadsFIPCZ” (if you play with czech version) or the file named “SquadsFIPR” (if you play with russian version) located in “Squads Files” folder and place it in the “FIFA 20\settings” folder located in Documents. Then, ingame, go to “Customize”, “Load Squads” and select the “FIP C” squads for Custom version, “FIP CZ” squads for Czech version or “FIP R” squads for Russian version to apply the updated squads.
Note 3: if you want to play with FUT Icons in Career Mode you have to install the Icons squads file using the same method indicated in Note 2. Copy the file named “SquadsIconsC” (if you play with custom version), the file named “SquadsIconsCZ” (if you play with czech version) or the file named “SquadsIconsR” (if you play with russian version) located in “Icons Squads” folder and place it in the “FIFA 20\settings” folder located in Documents. Then, ingame, go to “Customize”, “Load Squads” and select the “Icons C” squads for Custom version, “Icons CZ” squads for Czech version or “Icons R” squads for Russian version to apply the updated squads.
FIFAXXIMs mod 2020 2.1 !
Included 241 faces+adboards+new banners+kits (Serie B clubs… and actual squads on 26.01.2020!
Included latest FIFA 20 update (24.01.2019) etc.!
All clubs (more than 1100) banners,logos,HQ minifaces and many more in NEW mod for FIFA 20!
Install with NEW Frosty manager 220.127.116.11! COMPATIBLE WITH ALL OTHER FIFA 20 mods!
Before using this mod in folder Documents/FIFA20/setting delete SQUADS and SETTING files!
Squad Update [ 28.01.2020 ]
Actual rosters for FIFA 20 on 28.01.2019 (latest transfers)missing players+official squads update 24.01.2019)!
You May Also Download